Shocked by the recent rise in your property tax assessment?

You are entitled to appeal your assessment to the Board of Equalization. The last date to file an appeal is October 31, 2005. If you wish to appeal your assessment, download, print out and complete this form (instructions are included) and deliver to:

The Board of Equalization

Clerk of the Board: Linda Ferrario
Office Hours: 7:30 to 4:30
Monday through Friday
Administration Bldg.
700 S. Second Street, Room 202
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360) 336-9361

You may also request that The Petition to the County Board of Equalization be mailed to you by calling the number above.

Tags: Contact
(There are no comments yet.)
add a comment: